On the motive mechanism of snakes and fish
- 92 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism Motive Mechanism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lavrentiev, M.A., & M.M. Lavrentiev, On a principle for creating a tractive force of motion. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics 1962, No. 4.Google Scholar
- Landau, L.D., & Y.M. Livshits, Mechanics of Continuous Media. Gostechizdat 1953.Google Scholar
- Kochin, N.Y., I.A. Kibel, & N.B. Rose, Theoretical Hydromechanics, Part I. Fizmatgiz 1963.Google Scholar
- Sedov, L. I., Plane Problems of Hydrodynamics. Fizmatgiz 1966.Google Scholar
- Lavrentiev, M.A., & B.V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable. Fizmatgiz 1958.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1967