Three circle theorems in partial differential equations and applications to improperly posed problems
- 139 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Neural Network Complex System Partial Differential Equation Nonlinear Dynamics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cannon, J. R., Backward continuation in time by numerical means of the solution of the heat equation in a rectangle. Masters thesis, Rice Institute, 1960.Google Scholar
- Dantzig, G. B., Maximization of a linear function of variables subject to linear inequalities. Activity Analysis of Production and Allocation, edited by T. C. Koopmans, pp. 345–347. New York: John Wiley and Sons 1951.Google Scholar
- Douglas, J., A numerical method for analytic continuation. Boundary Problems in Differential Equations, edited by R. E. Langer, pp. 179–189. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press 1960.Google Scholar
- Douglas, J., Mathematical programming and integral equations. Symposium on the Numerical Treatment of Ordinary Differential Equations, Integral and Integro-differential Equations, pp. 269–274. Basel: Birkhäuser 1960.Google Scholar
- Hobson, E. W., The Theory of Functions of a Real Variable and the Theory of Fourier Series, 2nd. edition, pp. 551–553. London: Cambridge University Press 1926.Google Scholar
- Lavrentiev, M. M., On the Cauchy problem for the Laplace equation [in Russian]. Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR. Seriya Matematiceskaya 20, 819–842 (1956).Google Scholar
- Titchmarsh, E. C., The Theory of Functions, 2nd. edition, p. 172. London: Oxford University Press 1939.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1964