On Gibbs' phase rule
- 191 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism Phase Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [E]Eggleston, H. G., Convexity, Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, No. 47, Cambrid University Press 1969.Google Scholar
- [G1]Gibbs, J. W., A method of geometrical representation of the thermodynamic properties of substances by means of surfaces [Trans. Conn. Acad., 2, 382–404 (1873)]. The Scientific Papers of J. Willard Gibbs, Vol. 1, 33–54, New York: Dover Publications 1961.Google Scholar
- [G2]Gibbs, J. W., On the equilibrium of heterogeneous substances [Trans. Conn. Acad., 3, 108–248, 343–524 (1875–1878)]. The Scientific Papers, Vol. 1, 55–353.Google Scholar
- [N]Noll, W., On certain convex sets of measures and on phases of reacting mixtures, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., 38, 1–12 (1970)Google Scholar
- [R]Rudin, W., Real and Complex Analysis, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill 1974.Google Scholar
- [S]Stone, A., Private communication, October 11, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979