Intermolecular forces of infinite range and the Boltzmann equation
- 110 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Boltzmann Equation Electromagnetism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Arkeryd, On the Boltzmann equation, Arch. for Rational Mech. and Anal. 45 (1972), 1–34.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Arkeryd, An existence theorem for a modified space-inhomogeneous non-linear Boltzmann equation, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 78 (1972), 610–614.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Arkeryd, A non-standard approach to the Boltzmann equation, Arch. for Rational Mech. and Anal. 77 (1981), 1–10.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Truesdell, On the pressures and the flux of energy in a gas according to Maxwell's kinetic theory, II, Jour. Rational Mech. Anal. 5 (1956), 55–128.Google Scholar
- 5.C. Truesdell & R. G. Muncaster, Fundamentals of Maxwell's kinetic theory of a simple monatomic gas, Academic Press (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag GmbH & Co 1981