The effect of oxide particle coherency on Zener pinning in ODS superalloys
- 203 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Polymer Material Processing Oxide Particle Particle Coherency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. S. Benjamin, in “New Materials by Mechanical Alloying Techniques” edited by E. Arzt and L. Schultz (DGM e.V, Oberursel, Germany, 1989) P. 3.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Arzt, ibid., P. 185.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Raghaven, J. W. Steeds and R. A. Petkovic-Luton, Metall. Trans. 13A (1982) 953.Google Scholar
- 4.G. B. Schaffer, M. H. Lorretto, R. E. Smallman and J. W. Brooks, Acta Metall. 37 (1989) 2551.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Louat, Phil. Mag. A47 (1983) 903.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994