An approximation theorem for functionals, with applications in continuum mechanics
- 444 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism Approximation Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Noll, W.: A mathematical theory of the mechanical behavior of continuous media. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 2, 197–266 (1958).Google Scholar
- Coleman, B. D., & W. Noll: On certain steady flows of general fluids. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 4, 289–303 (1959).Google Scholar
- Coleman, B. D., & W. Noll: Recent results in the continuum theory of viscoelastic fluids. To appear in Ann. New York Acad. Sci.Google Scholar
- Hille, E., & R. S. Phillips: Functional Analysis and Semi-Groups. American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications, Vol. XXXI. New York 1957.Google Scholar
- Lamb, H.: Hydrodynamics, Chap. XI, 6th Edit. Cambridge: Univ. Press 1932.Google Scholar
- Spencer, A. J. M., & R. S. Rivlin: The theory of matrix polynomials and its application to the mechanics of isotropic continua. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 3, 309–336 (1959).Google Scholar
- Spencer, A. J. M., & R. S. Rivlin: Finite integrity bases for five or fewer symmetric 3×3 matrices. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 3, 435–446 (1959).Google Scholar
- Spencer, A. J. M., & R. S. Rivlin: Further results in the theory of matrix polynomials. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 4, 214–230 (1960).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1960