Thermomechanical states with controllable invariant relations
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism Invariant Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ericksen, J. L., Deformations possible in every isotropic, incompressible, perfectly elastic body. Z. angew. Math. Phys. 5, 466–489 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.Truesdell, C., & W. Noll, The Non-Linear Field Theories of Mechanics. In the Handbuch der Physik III/3. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Petroski, H. J., & D. E. Carlson, Controllable states of elastic heat conductors. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 31, 127–150 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Petroski, H. J., On sphering thermoelastic annuli. Arch. Mech. Stosow. 24, 547–554 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.Petroski, H. J., On the use of incomplete constitutive information in thermoelasticity. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 53, 229–245 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, D. D., & H. J. Petroski, Controllable states of elastic heat conductors obeying a Fourier law. Int. J. Engng. Sci., to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974