Performance of carbon-cloth bound porous-carbon electrodes containing an electrodeposited platinum catalyst towards the electrooxidation of methanol in sulphuric acid electrolyte
- 220 Downloads
KeywordsMethanol Physical Chemistry Platinum Sulphuric Acid Platinum Catalyst
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. Lindström and A. K. Shukla, Bull. Electrochem. 20 (1990) 485.Google Scholar
- A. Hamnett and G. L. Throughton, Chemistry & Industry 6 (1992) 480.Google Scholar
- E. Skou, Acta. Chim. Scand. 27 (1973) 2239.Google Scholar
- H. P. Klug and L. E. Alexander, ‘X-ray Diffraction Procedures for Polycrystalline and Amorphous Materials’, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- J. B. Goodenough, R. Manoharan, A. K. Shukla and K. V. Ramesh, Chem. Materials 1 (1989) 391.Google Scholar
- A. Hamnett and J. B. Kennedy, Electrochim. Acta 33 (1988) 1613.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994