These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buchanan, J.M., and Tullock, G. (1962). The calculus of consent. Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Press.Google Scholar
- Cao-García, R. (1983). Explorations toward an economic theory of political systems. Lanham, Md.: University Press of America.Google Scholar
- Carrel, P. (1964). Hitler moves east. 1941–1943. (English transl.) Boston and Toronto: Little, Brown.Google Scholar
- Lamb, D. (1962). The Africans. New York: Random House.Google Scholar
- Miller, D.T., and Ross, M. (1975). Self-serving biases attribution of causality: Fact or fiction? Psychology Bulletin 82: 213–225.Google Scholar
- Tullock, G. (1974). The social dilemma. George Mason University, The Center for Study of Public Choice.Google Scholar
© Martinus Nijhoff Publishers 1986