Comparative analyses of contaminant levels in bottom feeding and predatory fish using the national contaminant biomonitoring program data
KeywordsWaste Water Comparative Analysis Water Management Water Pollution Predatory Fish
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bruggeman WA, Opperhuizen A, Wijbenga A, and Hutsinger O (1984) Bioaccumulation of Super-lipophilic Chemicals in Fish. Toxicol Environ Chem. Vol 7, No. 3:173–189Google Scholar
- EPA (1992) National Study of Chemical Residues in Fish. Volume 1. Office of Science and Technology, US Environmental Protection Agency. EPA 823-R-92-008a. September 1992Google Scholar
- Guthrie FE and Perry JJ eds (1980) Introduction to Environmental Toxicology. Elsevier Science Publishing Co., Inc.Google Scholar
- Schmitt C and Brumbaugh W (1990) National Contaminant Biomonitoring Program: Concentrations of Arsenic, Cadmium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, Selenium, and Zinc in U.S. Freshwater Fish, 1976–1984. Arch Environ Contam 19:731–747Google Scholar
- Schmitt C, Ludke JL, Walsh DF (1981) Organochlorine residues in fish: National Pesticide Monitoring Program, 1970–74. Pest Monitor J 14:136–206Google Scholar
- Schmitt C, Zajicek J, Ribick M (1985) National Pesticide Monitoring Program: Residues of organochlorine chemicals in freshwater fish, 1980–1981. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 14:225–260Google Scholar
- Schmitt C, Zajicek J, Peterman P (1990) National Contaminant Biomonitoring Program: Residues of organochlorine chemicals in U.S. freshwater fish, 1976–1984. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 19:748–781Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1995