Organochlorine pesticide residues in middle stream of the Ganga river, India
- 203 Downloads
KeywordsIndia Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Pesticide Residue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agnihotri NP, Gajbhiye VT, Kulshreshta Gita, Mohapatra SP (1993) Monitoring of Pesticides in Ganga river water and agricultural fields on its bank at Farukhabad using multiple residue methods. Extended Abstracts of National Symposium on Pesticides; Future Scenario, IARI, New Delhi, India, p 22–23Google Scholar
- Halder P, Raha P, Bhattacharya P, Chowdhary A, Adityachaudhury N (1989) Studies on the residues of DDT and endosulfan occurring in Ganga water. Indian J Environ Hlth 31(2): 156–161Google Scholar
- Halder P, Kole RK, Bhattacharya A, Chowdhary A, Adityachaudhury N (1990) Studies on the residues of BHC isomers (α, β, γ and δ) occurring in Ganga water. Poll Res 9: 51–56Google Scholar
- Metcalf RL (1977) Pesticides in aquatic environment. In:Khan MAQ (ed) Pesticides in environment, Plenum Press, New York, p 127Google Scholar
- Sinha AK (1991) A comprehensive study of Ganga and its dependent. In: Krishna Muru CR, Bilgrami KS, Das TM, Mathur RP (eds.) The Ganga — a scientific study, Northern Book Centre, New Delhi, p 125–140Google Scholar
- World Health Organization (1984) Guidelines for drinking water quality 2nd Ed. World Health Organization, GenevaGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1995