Solar flares observed in microwaves: Recent results from solar radio groups in Japan
- 23 Downloads
Recent observational studies on solar flares made by solar radio groups in Japan during the period around the maximum of Cycle 21 are briefly reviewed. Much attention is paid especially to comparison studies of microwave observations with hard X-ray and γ-ray observations.
KeywordsJapan Microwave Observational Study Flare Recent Result
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kawabata, K., et al. 1982, in Proc. Hinotori Symp. on Solar Flares (Tokyo: ISAS), p. 168.Google Scholar
- Kosugi, T. and Kiplinger, A.L. 1986, in Rapid Fluctuations in Solar Flares (ed. B.R. Dennis, L.E. Orwig, and A.L. Kiplinger), NASA-CP 2449, p.185.Google Scholar
- Kosugi, T., Dennis, B.R., and Kai, K. 1988, Ap.J. (to appear in Jan. 15 issue).Google Scholar
- Nakajima, H. 1987, talk at this seminar.Google Scholar
- Tajima, T., Sakai, J., Nakaijima, H., Kosugi, T., Brunel, F., and Kundu, M.R. 1987, Ap.J. (to appear in Oct. 15 issue).Google Scholar