A study of magnetic energy build-up based on vector magnetograms
- 25 Downloads
Vector magnetograms taken at the Okayama Astrophysical Observatory are studied. A sequence of procedures applied to the data for analysis are explained, and their validity is studied by examining the global magnetic force balance.
KeywordsMagnetic Force Magnetic Energy Force Balance Vector Magnetograms
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hagyard, M.J.:1985, ‘Measurements of Solar Vector Magnetic Fields’, NASA CP-2374.Google Scholar
- Low, B.C.: 1985, in M.J.Hagyard (ed.), ‘Measurement of Solar Vector Magnetic Fields’, NASA CP-2374, p.49.Google Scholar
- Molodensky, M.M.: Solar Phys. 39, 393.Google Scholar
- Sakurai, T.:1985, in H.U.Schmidt (ed.), ‘Theoretical Problems in High Resolution Solar Physics’, p.312.Google Scholar
- Sakurai, T.:1986, in Y.Osaki (ed.), ‘Hydrodynamic and Magnetohydrodynamic Problems in the Sun and Stars’, p.53.Google Scholar
- Stenflo, J.O.:1976, in V.Bumba and J.Kleczek (eds.), ‘Basic Mechanisms of Solar Activity’, IAU symp. 71, 69.Google Scholar