KeywordsRelative Clause Intensional Object Predicate Expression Intensional Logic Nominalized Predicate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bencivenga, Ermanno, ‘Free Logics’, in Handbook of Philosophical Logic, vol. III, D. Gabbay and F. Guenthner, eds., D. Reidel Pub. Co., Dordrecht, 1986, 373–426.Google Scholar
- Cocchiarella, Nino B., Logical Investigations of Predication Theory and the Problem of Universals, Bibliopolis Press, Naples, 1986.Google Scholar
- Cocchiarella, Nino B., ‘Sortals, Natural Kinds and Re-Identification’, Logique et Analyse 80 (1977), 439–74.Google Scholar
- Cocchiarella, Nino B., ‘Philosophical Perspectives on Quantification in Tense and Modal Logic’, in Handbook of Philosophical Logic, vol. II, D. Gabbay and F. Guenthner, eds., D. Reidel Pub. Co., 1983, 309–53.Google Scholar
- Frege, Gottlob, Translations from the Philosophical Writings of Gottlob Frege, P. Geach and M. Black, eds., Blackwell, Oxford, 1952.Google Scholar
- Frege, Gottlob, Posthumous Writings, H. Hermes and F. Kambartel, eds., Blackwell, Oxford, 1979.Google Scholar
- Geach, Peter, ‘Intentional Identity’, Journal of Philosophy 74 (1967); reprinted in Logic Matters, University of California Press, 1980, to the pagination of which we refer.Google Scholar
- Montague, Richard, Formal Philosophy, edited and with an introduction by R. H. Thomason, Yale Univ. Press, New Haven, 1974.Google Scholar
- Sellars, Wilfrid, ‘Grammar and Existence: A Preface to Ontology’, in Science, Perception and Reality, Routledge and Kegan Paul, London, 1963.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1989