Global optimization of a nonconvex single facility location problem by sequential unconstrained convex minimization
- 95 Downloads
The problem of maximizing the sum of certain composite functions, where each term is the composition of a convex decreasing function, bounded from below, with a convex function having compact level sets arises in certain single facility location problems with gauge distance functions. We show that this problem is equivalent to a convex maximization problem over a compact convex set and develop a specialized polyhedral annexation procedure to find a global solution for the case when the inside function is a polyhedral norm. As the problem was solved recently only for local solutions, this paper offers an algorithm for finding a global solution. Implementation and testing are not treated in this short communication.
Key wordsFacility location polyhedral annexation method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, P.-C., P. Hansen, and B. Jaumard (1992), On-Line and Off-Line Vertex Enumeration by Adjacency Lists, Operations Research Letters, to appear.Google Scholar
- 2.Durier, R. and C., Michelot (1985), Geometrical Properties of the Fermat-Weber Problem, European Journal of Operational Research 20, 332–343.Google Scholar
- 3.Horst, R., J.de, Vries, and N. V., Thoai (1988), On Finding New Vertices and Redundant Constraints in Cutting Plane Algorithms for Global Optimization, Operations Research Letters 7, 85–90.Google Scholar
- 4.Horst, R. and H., Tuy (1990), Global Optimization (Deterministic Approaches), Springer Verlag, Berlin.Google Scholar
- 5.Idrissi, H., P., Loridan, and C., Michelot (1988), Approximation of Solutions for Location Problems, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 56, 127–143.Google Scholar
- 6.Rockafeller, R. T. (1970), Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton.Google Scholar
- 7.Thisse, J.-F., J. E., Ward, and R. E., Wendell (1984), Some Properties of Location Problems with Block and Round Norms, Operations Research 32, 1309–1327.Google Scholar
- 8.Tuy, H. (1990), On Polyhedral Annexation Method for Concave Minimization, in Lev Leifman, (ed.), Functional Analysis Optimization and Mathematical Economics, pp. 248–260, Oxford University Press, New York.Google Scholar