KeywordsClinical Consultant Case Consultation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.LaPuma, J. and Toulmin, C. Ethics Consultants and Ethics Committees. Arehives of Internal Medicine, 1989; 149(5): 1109–21.Google Scholar
- 2.Lo, B. Behind Closed Doors: Promises and Pitfalls of Ethics Committees. New England Journal of Medicine, 1987; 317(1): 46–50Google Scholar
- 3.Lasch C. The Culture of Narcissism. W.W. Norton & Co., Warner Books Edition, 1979; p. 385.Google Scholar
- 4.Veatch, R. Clinical Ethics, Applied Ethics, and Ethical Theory, in Clinical Ethics: Theory and Practice. Hoffmaster, B, Freedman, B, Fraser, G, (eds.), Humana Press, Clifton, N.J., 1989.Google Scholar
- 5.Brody, H. Applied Ethics: Don't Change the Subject, in Clinical Ethics: Theory and Practice. Hoffmaster, B, Freedman, B, Fraser, G, (eds.), Humana Press, Clifton, N.J., 1989.Google Scholar
© Pergamon Press plc 1990