The existence and uniqueness of solutions to two problems in the Mooney-Rivlin theory for rubber
- 104 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Rivlin, R. S., Large elastic deformations of isotropic materials VI. Further results in the theory of torsion, shear and flexure. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A242 (1949) 173–195Google Scholar
- Ericksen, J. L. and Rivlin, R. S., Large elastic deformations of homogeneous anisotropic materials. J. rat. Mech. Analysis 3 (1954) 281–301Google Scholar
- Truesdell, C. and Noll, W., The Non-Linear Field Theories of Mechanics. Handbuch der Physik (ed. S.Flügge), Vol. III/3. Springer-Verlag, Berlin etc., (1965)Google Scholar
- Varga, O. H., Stress-Strain Behavior of Elastic Materials. Interscience Publishers, New York etc., (1966)Google Scholar
- Rivlin, R. S., A uniqueness theorem in the theory of highly-elastic materials. Proc. Camb. phil. Soc. 44 (1948) 595–597Google Scholar
- Hill, R., Constitutive inequalities for isotropic elastic solids under finite strain. Proc. R. Soc. A314 (1970) 457–472Google Scholar
- Chadwick, P. and Haddon, E. W., Inflation-extension and eversion of a tube of incompressible isotropic elastic material. J. Inst. Maths Applics. Forthcoming.Google Scholar
© Wolters-Noordhoff Publishing 1972