Identification of unexplained DNA fragments within the T-DNA borders of the Bin 19 plant transformation vector
News and views
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsPlant Pathology Plant Transformation Transformation Vector Plant Transformation Vector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bevan M: BinaryAgrobacterium vectors for plant transformation. Nucl Acids Res 12: 8711–8721 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.Grierson D, Fray RG, Hamilton AJ, Smith CJS, Watson CF: Does co-suppression of sense genes in transgenic plants involve antisense RNA? Trends Biotechnol 9: 122–123 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Pribyl TM, Martinson HG: Transcription termination at the chicken βH-globin gene gene. Mol Cell Biol 8: 5369–5377 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.Proudfoot NJ: Transcriptional interference and termination between duplicated α-globin gene constructs suggests a novel mechanism for gene regulation. Nature 322: 562–565 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.Schneider M, Kaghad M, Toppan A: EMBL database entry X77672 (1994).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1994