- Tor HellesethAffiliated withThe Selmer Center, Department of Informatics, University of Bergen
In the special case when the two sequences are the same, the cross-correlation is the same as the autocorrelation.
Many applications in stream ciphers and communication systems require large families of cyclically distinct sequences with a low maximal nontrivial value of the auto- and cross-correlation between any two sequences in the family....
Reference Work Entry Metrics
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Cryptography and Security
- p 277
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 376. Department of Mathematics and Computing Science, Eindhoven University of Technology
- 377. Center for Secure Information Systems, George Mason University
- Tor Helleseth (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. The Selmer Center, Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, PB 7803, N-5020, Bergen, Norway
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.