Find out how to access preview-only content
2013, p 1189
Extended School Year (ESY) Services
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- National Research Council. (2001). Educating young children with autism. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Volkmar, F., & Wiesner, L. (2009). A practical guide to autism. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Wrisht, P. W., & Wright, P. D. (2007). Wrightslaw: Special education law (2nd ed.). Deltaville, VA: Harbor House Law Press.
- Yell, M. L. (2011). The law and special education (3rd ed.). Boston: Pearson.
- Extended School Year (ESY) Services
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- p 1189
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Fred R. Volkmar (1)
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Irving B. Harris Professor of Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics and Psychology Yale University School of Medicine, Chief, Child Psychiatry Children's Hospital at Yale-New Haven Child Study Center
- Author Affiliations
- 01541. Child Study Center, Associate Research Scientist, Yale University School of Medicine, 230 South Frontage Road, P.O. Box 207900, New Haven, CT, 06520, USA
- 01542. Director – Child Study Center, Irving B. Harris Professor of Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics and Psychology, School of Medicine, Yale University, 230 South Frontage Road, P.O. Box 207900, New Haven, CT, 06520-7900, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.