Asociación Española de Fundaciones
- Martin HölzAffiliated withCentre for Social Investment, Universitaet Heidelberg
- , Regina ListAffiliated withCentre for Social Investment, Universitaet Heidelberg
Address of Organization
C/ General Castaños, 4 – 4a Planta 28004 Madrid Spain www.fundaciones.org
The Asociación Española de Fundaciones (AEF – Spanish Association of Foundations) is an umbrella organization, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, providing support to Spanish foundations and promoting the strength of the foundation sector.
AEF was created in January 2003 through the merger of the Centro de Fundaciones (Foundation Centre) and the Confederación Española de Fundaciones (Spanish Confederation of Foundations).
AEF’s obectives are threefold: to promote the foundation sector in Spain and to serve as its representative to the public at large; to provide information and services to its members and serve as a platform for exchange; and to strengthen the foundation sector by providing opportunities for networking and collaboration.
AEF pursues these objectives thro ...
- Asociación Española de Fundaciones
- Reference Work Title
- International Encyclopedia of Civil Society
- pp 35-36
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. University of Heidelberg
- 2. Hertie School of Governance
- 3. George Mason University
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Centre for Social Investment, Universitaet Heidelberg, Schillerstrasse 4-8, Heidelberg, 69115, Germany
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.