Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research (ANZTSR) Inc.
- Suzanne Grant
- … show all 1 hide
Address of Organization
ANZTSR Secretariat c/- Social Justice & Social Change Research Centre University of Western Sydney Locked Bag 1797 Penrith South DC NSW 179 Australia www.anztsr.org.au
The Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research (ANZTSR) Inc is a network of people interested in pursuing and encouraging research into not-for-profit, community, or voluntary organizations and the activities of volunteering, philanthropy and social enterprise.
The third sector is an important, but frequently undervalued, misunderstood, and under researched sector of society. ANZTSR was launched in 1993 as a response to the growing awareness of the importance of third sector activities in Australia and New Zealand societies, and the paucity of reliable information about the sector and its activities which existed at that time. In doing so, the isolation and difficulties many third sector researchers experienced began to be addr ...
- Third Sector Review (ISSN 1323 9163) (ISBN 1 86365 805 X).
- Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research (ANZTSR) Inc.
- Reference Work Title
- International Encyclopedia of Civil Society
- pp 56-57
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. University of Heidelberg
- 2. Hertie School of Governance
- 3. George Mason University
- Suzanne Grant (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Strategy and Human Resource Management, University of Waikato, Waikato Management School, Private Bag 3105, Hamilton, 3240, New Zealand
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.