- Kate Ruff
- … show all 1 hide
Address of Organization
250-252 Goswell Road Clerkenwell London EC1V 7EB UK www.accountability21.net
AccountAbility works to promote accountability innovations that advance sustainable development. It develops and promotes the AA1000 Series of standards for social and ethical accounting, auditing and reporting.
AccountAbility, formerly The Institute for Social and Ethical AccountAbility, was launched in 1995 to professionalize the practice of social auditing and reporting and address the trust deficit between corporations and their stakeholders. Founding members included The Body Shop, The European Institute for Business Ethics, KPMG, Oxfam, and Shell. In 1999 AccountAbility launched the AA1000 Framework and subsequently additional standards and tools based on this foundation.
- Burgis, T., & Zadek, S. (2006). A21: Reinventing accountability for the 21st century. London: AccountAbility.
- Zadek, S. et al. (2005). Responsible competitiveness: Reshaping markets through responsible business practices. London: Fundaçăo Dom Cabral (FDC) & UN Global Compact.
- Zadek, S., Raynard, P., & Forstater, M. (2006). What assures? London: AccountAbility with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Reference Work Title
- International Encyclopedia of Civil Society
- p 9
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.