Conners’ Teacher Rating Scales: Revised
- Jessica R. Gurley
- … show all 1 hide
Conners’ parent rating scale: revised; Conners–wells adolescent self report scale; Personality testing
The Conners’ Teacher Rating Scale – Revised is a teacher report scale appropriate for teachers of children and adolescents between the ages of 3 and 17.
The Conners’ Teacher Rating Scale – Revised (CTRS-R) is the teacher form of the Conners’ Rating Scales – Revised (CRS-R). The CRS-R were designed to address the need for a multimodal assessment of children and adolescent’s behavioral difficulties and contain a parent form, and teacher form, and an adolescent self report form. The teacher form, the CTRS-R, is appropriate for use with teachers of children and adolescents ages 3 through 17. There are two forms of the CTRS-R: the Long Form (CTRS-R:L) and the Short Form (CTRS-R:S). The Long Form contains 59 items and the Short Form contains 28 Items. On each form, the teachers rate how often their students engage in the behaviors listed on a form based on a four ...
- Conners, C. K. (1997). The Conners Rating Scales – Revised manual. North Towanda: Multi-health Systems.
- The Conners’ Rating Scales – Revised. (n.d.). The fourteenth mental measurements yearbook. Retrieved August 12, 2008, from EBSCOHost Mental Measurements Yearbook database.
- Conners, C. K., Sitarenios, G., Parker, J. D. A., & Epstein, J. N. (1998). Revision and restandardization of the Conner Teacher Rating Scale (CTRS-R): Factor structure, reliability, and criterion validity. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 26, 279–291.
- Erford, B. T. (1996). Analysis of the Conners’ Teacher Rating Scale-28 (CTRS-28). Assessment, 3, 27–36.
- Naglieri, J. A., Goldstein, S., Delauder, B. Y., & Schwebach, A. (2005). Relationships between the WISC-III and the Cognitive Assessment System with Conners’ rating scales and continuous performance tests. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 20, 385–401.
- Conners’ Teacher Rating Scales: Revised
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Child Behavior and Development
- pp 405-406
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 480. Neurology, Learning and Behavior Center
- 481. Department of Psychology MS 2C6, George Mason University
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Argosy University, 1550 Wilson Blvd. Suite 600, Arlington, VA, 22209, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.