Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2)
- Jessica R. Gurley
- … show all 1 hide
Parent report measures; Personality testing; Self-report measures; Teacher report measures
The Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition is a series of instruments designed to help aid in the diagnosis and treatment of children, adolescents, and young adults between the ages of 2 and 25.
The Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2) is a series of instruments for children, adolescents, and young adults between the ages of 2 and 25. The BASC-2 system has Parent Rating Scales (PRS), Teacher Rating Scales (TRS), Self-Report of Personality (SRP and SPR-I), a Structured Developmental History (SDH), and a Student Observation System (SOS). The TRS, PRS, and SRP have multiple forms for different age groups. In addition to these forms, the BASC-2 has a Parenting Relationship Questionnaire (PRQ) that assesses the relationships between the child and his/her caregiver(s). The forms are available in English ...
- Reynolds, C. R., & Kamphaus, R. W. (2004). The behavior assessment system for children (2nd ed.). Bloomington, MN: Pearson.
- The behavior assessment system for children: second edition. (n.d.). In The fourteenth mental measurements yearbook. Retrieved August 19, 2008, from EBSCOHost Mental Measurements Yearbook database.
- Schwartz, K. A., Palm, L. J., & Brallier, S. A. (2007). Attention problems and hyperactivity as predictors of college grade point average. Journal of Attention Disorders, 11, 368–373.
- Tan, C. S. (2007). Test review behavior assessment system for children (2nd ed.). Assessment for Effective Intervention, 32, 121–124.
- Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2)
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Child Behavior and Development
- pp 222-223
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 480. Neurology, Learning and Behavior Center
- 481. Department of Psychology MS 2C6, George Mason University
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Argosy University, 1550 Wilson Blvd. Suite 600, Arlington, VA, 22209, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.