Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2)
- Jessica R. GurleyAffiliated withArgosy University Email author
The Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition is a series of instruments designed to help aid in the diagnosis and treatment of children, adolescents, and young adults between the ages of 2 and 25.
The Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2) is a series of instruments for children, adolescents, and young adults between the ages of 2 and 25. The BASC-2 system has Parent Rating Scales (PRS), Teacher Rating Scales (TRS), Self-Report of Personality (SRP and SPR-I), a Structured Developmental History (SDH), and a Student Observation System (SOS). The TRS, PRS, and SRP have multiple forms for different age groups. In addition to these forms, the BASC-2 has a Parenting Relationship Questionnaire (PRQ) that assesses the relationships between the child and his/her caregiver(s). The forms are available in English ...
Reference Work Entry Metrics
- Behavior Assessment System for Children: Second Edition (BASC-2)
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Child Behavior and Development
- pp 222-223
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Editor Affiliations
- 480. Neurology, Learning and Behavior Center
- 481. Department of Psychology MS 2C6, George Mason University
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Argosy University, 1550 Wilson Blvd. Suite 600, Arlington, VA, 22209, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.