Production of siRNA and cDNA-Transfected Cell Arrays on Noncoated Chambered Coverglass for High-Content Screening Microscopy in Living Cells
Purchase on Springer.com
$49.95 / €39.95 / £34.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this chapter, we provide a protocol for the production of transfected cell arrays in living mammalian cells on noncoated chambered coverglass for the systematic functional analyses of human genes by high-content screening microscopy. This method should facilitate drug target validation by small-interfering RNAs.
- Ziauddin, J. and Sabatini, D. M. (2001) Microarrays of cells expressing defined cDNAs. Nature 411, 107–110. CrossRef
- Erfle, H., Simpson, J. C., Bastiaens, P. I., and Pepperkok, R. (2004) siRNA cell arrays for high-content screening microscopy. BioTechniques 37, 454–462.
- Liebel, U., Starkuviene, V., Erfle, H., et al. (2003) A microscope-based screening platform for large scale functional analysis in intact cells. FEBS Lett. 554, 394–398. CrossRef
- Starkuviene, V., Liebel, U., Simpson, J. C., et al. (2004) High-content screening microscopy identifies novel proteins with a putative role in secretory membrane traffic. Genome Res. 14, 1948–1956. CrossRef
- Simpson, J. C., Wellenreuther, R., Poustka, A., Pepperkok, R., and Wiemann, S. (2000) Systematic subcellular localization of novel proteins identified by large-scale cDNA sequencing. EMBO Rep. 1, 287–292. CrossRef
- Pepperkok, R., Girod, A., Simpson, J. C., and Rietdorf, J. (2000) Imunofluorescence microscopy, in Shepherd, P. and Dean, C., eds., Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Approach. Oxford University Press, New York, pp. 355–370.
- Production of siRNA and cDNA-Transfected Cell Arrays on Noncoated Chambered Coverglass for High-Content Screening Microscopy in Living Cells
- Book Title
- Target Discovery and Validation Reviews and Protocols
- Book Subtitle
- Volume 1, Emerging Strategies for Targets and Biomarker Discovery
- pp 155-161
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Biology™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Humana Press
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press
- Additional Links
- Cell arrays
- high-content screening microscopy
- Industry Sectors
- Mouldy Sioud (1)
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, University of Oslo
- Author Affiliations
- 2. Cell Biology and Cell Biophysics Unit, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.