Flavonoid Compounds in the Prevention and Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Graham E. KellyAffiliated withNovogen Limited
- , Alan J. HusbandAffiliated withNovogen Limited
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Compounds based on a flavonoid (di-phenolic) ring structure are emerging as a potentially important new class of pharmaceutical compounds with a broad range of biological activities, most prominent of which is their potential role as anticancer agents.
- Flavonoid Compounds in the Prevention and Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Book Title
- Prostate Cancer Methods and Protocols
- pp 377-394
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Medicine™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press Inc.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.