Construction of a Full-Length Enriched and a 5′-End Enriched cDNA Library Using the Oligo-Capping Method
- Yutaka SuzukiAffiliated withLaboratory of Genome Structure Analysis, HGC, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
- , Sumio SuganoAffiliated withLaboratory of Genome Structure Analysis, HGC, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The exact position of the mRNA transcriptional start site, which is indispensable for the identification of the adjacent promoter.
The sequence of the complete 5′ untranslated region (5′ UTR), which is related to the translation efficiency and the cellular localization of mRNA.
The continuous protein coding region (CDS), which is required for producing a recombinant protein.
The sequence of the complete 3′ untranslated region (3′ UTR), which is related to the translation efficiency, the cellular localization, and the stability of mRNA.
- Construction of a Full-Length Enriched and a 5′-End Enriched cDNA Library Using the Oligo-Capping Method
- Book Title
- Generation of cDNA Libraries
- Book Subtitle
- Methods and Protocols
- pp 73-91
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Biology™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Humana Press
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press Inc., Totowa, NJ
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.