HCV Genotyping by the Line Probe Assay INNO-LiPA HCV II
- Geert MaertensAffiliated withHepatitis Program, Innogenetics
- , Lieven StuyverAffiliated withHepatitis Program, Innogenetics
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Hepatitis C viruses (HCVs) constitute a highly variable genus within the Flaviviridae, with closest homology to the hepatitis G and GB viruses, and Pestiviruses. The positive-stranded RNA genome encodes a polyprotein which is co- and posttranslationally cleaved into at least nine proteins. Core, E1, and E2 (the structural proteins) and NS2, NS3, NS4A, NS4B, NS5A, and NS5B (the nonstructural [NS] proteins). A theoretical protein of 7 kDa (tp7) may be processed from the carboxy terminal E2 region (1).
- HCV Genotyping by the Line Probe Assay INNO-LiPA HCV II
- Book Title
- Hepatitis C Protocols
- Book Part
- Part IV.
- pp 183-198
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Medicine™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Humana Press
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press Inc., Totowa, NJ
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.