- Kåre Lehmann NielsenAffiliated withDepartment of Life Sciences, University of Aalborg
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Combining serial analysis of gene expression (SAGE) with pyrophosphatase-based ultra-high-throughput DNA sequencing provides increased sensitivity and cost-effective gene expression profiling. The combined techniques obviate the formation and cloning of concatemers and the tedious picking and preparation of sequence templates from bacterial clones that are necessary with SAGE alone. Furthermore, multiplexing of samples or replicates of analysis is included in the experimental design.
Key WordsPyrophosphatase DNA sequencing ditag sequencing high throughput deep sampling.
- Book Title
- Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE)
- Book Subtitle
- Methods and Protocols
- Book Part
- pp 81-93
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Methods in Molecular Biology™
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Humana Press
- Copyright Holder
- Humana Press, a part of Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Pyrophosphatase DNA sequencing
- ditag sequencing
- high throughput
- deep sampling.
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.