International Journal on Digital Libraries
This journal examines the theory and practice of acquisition, definition, organization, management, and dissemination of digital information via global networking. It emphasizes issues in digital information production, management, and use; high-speed networks and connectivity; interoperability and seamless integration of information, people, profiles, tasks, and needs; security and privacy of individuals and business transactions; and effective business processes.
Its scope includes:
- Agent technology for information filtering, location and dissemination
- Subscription management and issues in recency of information
- Interoperability of different digital objects
- User interfaces
- Electronic commerce, virtual banking, electronic financial transactions
- Economics of digital libraries, intellectual property issues, billing systems, universal access and tariffs.
- Available 1997 - 2016
- Volumes 17
- Issues 50
- Articles 343
- Open Access 13 Articles
Find a Volume or Issue
- Journal Title
- International Journal on Digital Libraries
- Volume 1 / 1997 - Volume 17 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.