JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry
This Publication of the Society of Biological Inorganic Chemistry covers advances in the understanding of systems of metals in biology at the biochemical, molecular and cellular levels. Synthetic analogues mimicking function, structure and spectroscopy of naturally occurring biological molecules are also of interest to the journal. The journal publishes original articles, mini-reviews, reports and commentaries on debated issues.
Benefits for Authors:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online and Print Color Images
- Optional Gold Open Access through Springer Open Choice
- Green Open Access in line with major funder mandates
- Journal Title
- JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Volume 1 / 1996 - Volume 21 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.