This journal details innovative research ideas, emerging technologies, state-of-the-art methods and tools in all aspects of multimedia computing, communication, storage, and applications. It features theoretical, experimental, and survey articles.
Coverage in Multimedia Systems includes:
- Integration of digital video and audio capabilities in computer systems
- Multimedia information encoding and data interchange formats
- Operating system mechanisms for digital multimedia
- Digital video and audio networking and communication
- Storage models and structures
- Methodologies, paradigms, tools, and software architectures for supporting multimedia applications
- Multimedia applications and application program interfaces, and multimedia endsystem architectures.
- Journal Title
- Multimedia Systems
- Volume 1 / 1993 - Volume 22 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.