Combinatorica is an international journal of the János Bolyai Mathematical Society. It publishes research papers on a variety of areas of combinatorics and the theory of computing, with particular emphasis on general techniques and unifying principles.
Coverage in Combinatorica includes:
- combinatorial structures (graphs, hypergraphs, matroids, designs, permutation groups)
- combinatorial optimization
- combinatorial aspects of geometry and number theory
- algorithms in combinatorics and related fields
- computational complexity theory
- randomization and explicit construction in combinatorics and algorithms.
- 34 Volumes
- 154 Issues
- 1,364 Articles
- 1981 - 2014 Available between
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.