Combinatorica is an international journal of the János Bolyai Mathematical Society. It publishes research papers on a variety of areas of combinatorics and the theory of computing, with particular emphasis on general techniques and unifying principles.
Coverage in Combinatorica includes:
- combinatorial structures (graphs, hypergraphs, matroids, designs, permutation groups)
- combinatorial optimization
- combinatorial aspects of geometry and number theory
- algorithms in combinatorics and related fields
- computational complexity theory
- randomization and explicit construction in combinatorics and algorithms.
Diana Ojeda-Aristizabal (November 2015)
Levent Alpoge (November 2015)
- Impact Factor 0.696
- Available 1981 - 2015
- Volumes 35
- Issues 158
- Articles 1,397
Find a Volume or Issue
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.