Combinatorica is an international journal of the János Bolyai Mathematical Society. It publishes research papers on a variety of areas of combinatorics and the theory of computing, with particular emphasis on general techniques and unifying principles.
Coverage in Combinatorica includes:
- combinatorial structures (graphs, hypergraphs, matroids, designs, permutation groups)
- combinatorial optimization
- combinatorial aspects of geometry and number theory
- algorithms in combinatorics and related fields
- computational complexity theory
- randomization and explicit construction in combinatorics and algorithms.
Gabe Cunningham (January 2017)
Rohan Kapadia (January 2017)
Misha Rudnev (January 2017)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.