Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment
Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment publishes research papers, reviews and technical notes on stochastic and probabilistic approaches to environmental sciences and engineering, including interactions of earth and atmospheric environments with people and ecosystems. Its core aim is to bring together stochastic modeling research papers in various fields of environmental sciences and to provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas, for communicating on issues that cut across disciplinary barriers, and for the dissemination of stochastic techniques used in different fields to the community of interested researchers. Coverage includes modeling, measurements and instrumentation in the areas of Spatiotemporal analysis and mapping of natural processes; Enviroinformatics; Environmental risk assessment, reliability analysis and decision making; Surface and subsurface hydrology and hydraulics; Multiphase porous media domains and contaminant transport modeling; and more. See full Aims and Scope for more details.
There are no page charges to publish in this journal.
All articles accepted after February 1, 2014 will have free color online and in print.
- Journal Title
- Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment
- Volume 1 / 1987 - Volume 30 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Math. Appl. in Environmental Science
- Earth Sciences, general
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
- Statistics for Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry and Earth Sciences
- Computational Intelligence
- Waste Water Technology / Water Pollution Control / Water Management / Aquatic Pollution
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Stochastic Hydrology and Hydraulics||0931-1955||1435-151X|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.