Discrete & Computational Geometry
Discrete & Computational Geometry (DCG) is an international journal of mathematics and computer science, covering a broad range of topics in which geometry plays a fundamental role.
It publishes geometric papers on such topics as
- polytopes, spatial subdivision, packing, covering, and tiling, configurations and arrangements, and geometric graphs;
- geometric algorithms and their complexity, convex hulls, Voronoi diagrams, Delaunay triangulation, and range searching;
- solid modeling, computer graphics, image processing, pattern recognition, and motion planning;
- computational topology, discrete differential geometry, geometric probability, and real algebraic geometry.
The journal also accepts papers with a distinct geometric flavor in such areas as graph theory, mathematical programming, combinatorial optimization, algebraic geometry, geometry of numbers, crystallography, data analysis, machine learning, and robotics.
The journal also encourages additional material such as short videos, animated graphics, and similar electronic supplementary material.
- 53 Volumes
- 167 Issues
- 2,031 Articles
- 33 Open Access
- 1986 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Discrete & Computational Geometry
- Volume 1 / 1986 - Volume 53 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.