Development Genes and Evolution
Development Genes and Evolution publishes high-quality reports on all aspects of development biology and evolutionary biology. The journal reports on experimental and bioinformatics work at the systemic, cellular and molecular levels in the field of animal and plant systems, covering key aspects of the following topics:
- Embryological and genetic analysis of model and non-model organisms
- Genes and pattern formation in invertebrates, vertebrates and plants
- Axial patterning, embryonic induction and fate maps
- Cellular mechanisms of morphogenesis and organogenesis
- Stem cells and regeneration
- Functional genomics of developmental processes
- Developmental diversity and evolution
- Evolution of developmentally relevant genes
- Phylogeny of animals and plants
All journal formats are accepted for submission; only accepted papers will need to be re-formatted according to the DGE’s style.
Free color figures!
Major ontogenetic transitions during Volvox (Chlorophyta) evolution: when and where might they have occurred?
Alexey G. Desnitskiy (September 2016)
Anton Karabinos (September 2016)
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Roux's archives of developmental biology||0930-035x||1432-041X|
|Wilhelm Roux's archives of developmental biology||0340-0794||1432-041X|
|Wilhelm Roux' Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen||0043-5546||1432-041X|
|Archiv für mikroskopische Anatomie und Entwicklungsmechanik||0365-4125||1432-041X|
|Archiv für Mikroskopische Anatomie||0176-7364||n/a|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.