Development Genes and Evolution
Development Genes and Evolution publishes high quality reports on all aspects of development biology or evolutionary biology. The journal reports on experimental and bioinformatical work at the systemic, cellular and molecular levels in the field of animal and plant systems, covering aspects of the following topics:
- Embryological and genetic analysis of model and non-model organisms
- Genes and pattern formation in invertebrates, vertebrates and plants
- Axial patterning, embryonic induction and fate maps
- Cellular mechanisms of morphogenesis and organogenesis
- Stem cells and regeneration
- Functional genomics of developmental processes
- Developmental diversity and evolution
- Evolution of developmentally relevant genes
- Phylogeny of animals and plants
178 Volumes 782 Issues 5,976 Articles available from 1894 - 2013Browse Volumes & Issues
This journal has been published since 1894. From Volume 1 (1894) to Volume 97 (1923), it was published as Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen. From volume 98 (1923) to Volume 104 (1925) the journal was named Archiv für mikroskopische Anatomie und Entwicklungsmechanik. From Volume 105 (1925) to Volume 142 (1944) and from Volume 143 (1947) to Volume 176 (1975), this journal was published as Wilhelm Roux Archiv für Entwicklungsmechanik der Organismen. From Volume 177 (1975) to Volume 194 (1985) the journal was called Wilhelm Rouxs archives of developmental biology. From Volume 195 (1985) to Volume 205 (1996) the journal was known as Rouxs archives of developmental biology. As of Volume 206 (1996) the journal is published under its current title.
About this Journal
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.