International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health
International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health publishes Editorials, Review Articles, Original Articles, and Letters to the Editor. It welcomes any manuscripts dealing with occupational or ambient environmental problems, with a special interest in research at the interface of occupational health and clinical medicine. The scope ranges from Biological Monitoring to Dermatology, from Fibers and Dust to Human Toxicology, from Nanomaterials and Ultra-fine Dust to Night- and Shift Work, from Psycho-mental Distress and Burnout to Vibrations. A complete list of topics can be found on the right-hand side under For authors and editors.
In addition, all papers should be based on present-day standards and relate to
- Clinical and epidemiological studies on morbidity and mortality
- Clinical epidemiological studies on the parameters relevant to the estimation of health risks
- Human experimental studies on environmental health effects. Animal experiments are only acceptable if relevant to pathogenic aspects.
- Methods for studying the topics mentioned above.
Letter to the Editor
Gao et al. (2016): Change of urinary cadmium and renal tubular protein in female works after cessation of cadmium exposure
Dafeng Lin (January 2017)
- Journal Title
- International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health
- Volume 1 / 1930 - Volume 90 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Internationales Archiv für Arbeitsmedizin||0020-5923||1432-1246|
|Internationales Archiv für Gewerbepathologie und Gewerbehygiene||0367-9977||1432-1246|
|Archiv für Gewerbepathologie und Gewerbehygiene||0365-2564||1432-1246|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.