Fashion and Textiles
International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research
Fashion & Textiles (abbreviated as FATE) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among academic and industrial researchers in the field of fashion and textiles. FATE is an online open access journal published under the SpringerOpen brand.
The journal aims to advance knowledge concerning all aspects of fashion and textiles worldwide. Research on fashion and textiles is closely related to work being done in disciplines such as the natural sciences, humanities, social sciences, as well as the arts. In today’s rapidly changing economic and academic environment, the developing knowledge pertaining to FATE’s scope is becoming thematically both broader and more interconnected. By bringing together scholars and industry experts, FATE provides an international forum to discuss challenges and opportunities. FATE is also a member of COPE and adheres to its guidelines on publishing ethics.
The scope of the journal includes the following four technical research divisions:
- Textile Science and Technology: Textile Material Science and Technology; Dyeing and Finishing; Smart and Intelligent Textiles
- Clothing Science and Technology: Physiology of Clothing/Textile Products; Protective clothing ; Smart and Intelligent clothing; Sportswear; Mass customization ; Apparel manufacturing
- Economics of Clothing and Textiles/Fashion Business: Management of the Clothing and Textiles Industry; Merchandising; Retailing; Fashion Marketing; Consumer Behavior; Socio-psychology of Fashion
- Fashion Design and Cultural Study on Fashion: Aesthetic Aspects of Fashion Product or Design Process; Textiles/Clothing/Fashion Design; Fashion Trend; History of Fashion; Costume or Dress; Fashion Theory; Fashion journalism; Fashion exhibition.
Fashion and Textiles is associated with the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles. The journal enjoys the full support of the KSCT, and the Society provides funds to cover all costs of publication. The journal is therefore both free to read and free to publish in for everyone.
ResearchTopical Collection Sustainability and the Triple Bottom Line within the Global Clothing and Textiles
- Journal Title
- Fashion and Textiles
- Volume 1 / 2014 - Volume 4 / 2017
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.