New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science
The New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science is international in scope, covering the breadth of forestry science. Plantation forestry is a particular focus, and the contents also include papers on a wide range of forestry topics, including tropical species, climate change and forestry policy.
Coverage includes research in these broad areas: Biodiversity, including genetics and indigenous species; Productive Capacity and Forest Management; Forest Health and Vitality; Soil and Water Resources; Global Carbon Cycles; Social and Economic Impacts of Forestry, including primary and secondary wood products and economics; and Forestry Policy.
- 3 Volumes
- 3 Issues
- 41 Articles
- 39 Open Access
- 2013 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 43 / 2013 - Volume 45 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.