European Journal of Futures Research
The European Journal of Futures Research is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen:
- It publishes original research papers on all aspects of foresight and futures studies;
- Welcomes (inter-)disciplinary articles on society, politics, economy and science and technology, in particular from European and/or comparative perspectives;
- Encourages empirical, theoretical and/or methodological contributions;
- Strengthens networking and community building among scholars engaged in European futures studies.
This journal provides an international platform for leading and upcoming scholarly work on possible, probable and desirable European and global futures. We invite submissions of articles focusing on both interdisciplinary and disciplinary studies on future developments in society, politics, economy and science and technology. The journal publishes empirically oriented articles as well as contributions of a more methodological, epistemological or theoretical nature.
Envisioning a common future, the journal welcomes lively debates on European affairs – viewed against the backdrop of a shared, yet diverse and complicated history. The journal seeks to foster comprehensive analyses of key European policies, such as those for research and education - among others. A central objective of the journal is to strengthen European dimensions of futures studies.
All research articles are subject to double-blind peer review.
Original ArticleTopical Collection Education 2030 and beyond
Original PaperTopical Collection Foresight as a key enabler of innovation in the economy
Original ArticleTopical Collection The Future of Work
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Futures Research
- Volume 1 / 2013 - Volume 5 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.