High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention
Aimed at offering an open and dynamic forum for discussing current topics not only in hypertension, but also in cardiovascular disease prevention, High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention focuses on:
- Invited state-of-the-art reviews
- Expert commentaries on guidelines, randomized clinical trials and clinical and experimental studies on hypertension and cardiovascular disease prevention
- Statements on guidelines for hypertension and cardiovascular disease prevention
- Socio-economic issues
- Monitoring of healthcare systems
- Original scientific contributions
- Proceedings of scientific meetings
- Consensus documents and expert opinions on cardiovascular disease management and control
12 Volumes 46 Issues 688 Articles available from 2003 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: What Has Changed in Daily Clinical Practice?
Charalampos I. Liakos… (September 2014)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.