Translational Respiratory Medicine
The Journal is a truly international, peer-reviewed journal published under the brand SpringerOpen and devoted to the publication of articles on outstanding work with translational potentials between basic research and clinical application, on pathology, immunology and ‘omics science to understanding respiratory disease. The journal provides a forum for exchange of ideas on potential molecular and cellular mechanisms of respiratory diseases. The Journal aims to play an important, critical, and recognized role in the understanding of human respiratory diseases and improvement of the prognosis of patients.
- 3 Volumes
- 3 Issues
- 27 Articles
- 27 Open Access
- 2013 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Translational Respiratory Medicine
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2013 - Volume 3 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.