Journal of Computational Surgery
Journal of Computational Surgery (JCOS) is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. This diverse publication is rooted in the objectives of the CRISP (Computing, Robotics, and Imaging for the Surgical Platform) Initiative: to cultivate engineers and scientists in the use of medical imaging, robotics, simulations, and information technology for surgery. The journal gives a special emphasis to computational science research work as well, when it is used to improve surgery outcome.
- 2 Volumes
- 2 Issues
- 8 Articles
- 8 Open Access
- 2014 - 2014 Available between
- Journal Title
- Journal of Computational Surgery
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2014 - Volume 3 / 2014
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.