Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems.
The journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence.
Six reasons for publishing your best paper in Acta Neuropathologica:
- High impact: 9.777 (IF 2013)
- Wide distribution: more than 6,000 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 12 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
- 129 Volumes
- 596 Issues
- 8,011 Articles
- 237 Open Access
- 1962 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Acta Neuropathologica
- Volume 1 / 1962 - Volume 129 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.