Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems. The journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence. Six reasons for publishing your best paper in Acta Neuropathologica:
- High impact: 6.40 (IF 2009).
- Wide distribution: more than 5,300 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 12 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
125 Volumes 573 Issues 7,721 Articles available from 1962 - 2013Browse Volumes & Issues
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.