Arabian Journal of Mathematics
AJM publishes carefully refereed research papers which offer a significant contribution to the mathematics literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of pure and applied mathematics. AJM also publishes invited survey papers.
- 4 Volumes
- 13 Issues
- 124 Articles
- 124 Open Access
- 2012 - 2015 Available between
Mostafa Allaoui (March 2015)
- Journal Title
- Arabian Journal of Mathematics
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2012 - Volume 4 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.