Applied Physics B
Publishing essential research results in two of the most important areas of applied physics, both Applied Physics sections figure among the top most cited journals in this field.
In addition to regular papers Applied Physics B: Lasers and Optics features invited reviews. Fields of topical interest are covered by feature issues. The journal also includes a rapid communication section for the speedy publication of important and particularly interesting results.
Applied Physics B covers the broad field of:
- laser physics
- linear and nonlinear optics
- ultrafast phenomena
- photonic devices
- optical and laser materials
- quantum optics
- laser spectroscopy of atoms, molecules and clusters
- use of laser radiation in biophotonics, chemistry and biochemistry
94 Volumes 432 Issues 8,890 Articles available from 1979 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- Applied Physics B
- Volume 20 / 1979 - Volume 117 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.