Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Physik
The Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics (ZAMP) publishes papers of high scientific quality in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids and Differential Equations/Applied Mathematics. A paper will be considered for publication if at least one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- The paper includes results or discussions which can be considered original and highly interesting.
- The paper presents a new method.
- The author reviews a problem or a class of problems with such profound insight that further research is encouraged.
The readers of ZAMP will find not only articles in their own special field but also original work in neighbouring domains. This will lead to an exchange of ideas; concepts and methods which have proven to be successful in one field may well be useful to other areas. ZAMP attempts to publish articles reasonably quickly. Longer papers are published in the section "Original Papers", shorter ones may appear under "Brief Reports" where publication is particularly rapid. The journal includes a "Book Review" section and provides information on activities (such as upcoming symposia, meetings or special courses) which are of interest to its readers.
Z. Angew. Math. Phys.
First published in 1950
1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume
approx. 1200 pages per volume
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 0044-2275 (print)
ISSN 1420 9039 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient: 0.57 (2013)
- 66 Volumes
- 391 Issues
- 5,825 Articles
- 5 Open Access
- 1950 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Physik
- Volume 1 / 1950 - Volume 66 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Basel
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.