Polar Biology publishes Original Papers, Reviews, and Short Notes and is the focal point for biologists working in polar regions. It is also of interest to scientists working in biology in general, ecology and physiology, as well as in oceanography and climatology related to polar life. Polar Biology presents results of studies in plants, animals, and micro-organisms of marine, limnic and terrestrial habitats in polar and subpolar regions of both hemispheres.
- Taxonomy/ Biogeography
- Life History
- Spatio-temporal Patterns in Abundance and Diversity
- Ecological Interactions
- Trophic Ecology
- Ecophysiology/ Biochemistry of Adaptation
- Biogeochemical Pathways and Cycles
- Ecological Models
- Human Impact/ Climate Change/ Conservation
- 38 Volumes
- 317 Issues
- 3,654 Articles
- 113 Open Access
- 1983 - 2015 Available between
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.